Got Social Media Marketing questions? Questions on Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube marketing? Not sure if Carrd is the best website building site to help bring all your socials together? Questions about how to “throw” a party on social media, on everything ranging from “sending out the invitations” to “dealing with problem attendees?” I define social media marketing as the art and science of “throwing” great parties on the Internet. Many of us have “shown up” on social media – e.g., checked out Twitter, looked at some videos on YouTube, read some posts on Facebook… that’s “showing up” at the party, but how many of us have “thrown” the parties? That means, how many have a) set up a Facebook Page, b) populated it with interesting and fun posts, c) promoted it, and d) measured its effectiveness as a digital marketing vehicle.
Dare I say, not many! So my approach as a social media marketing expert here in San Francisco is to work with you to “throw” a better party on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Note: I also work as a social media marketing expert witness in cases of litigation.
Beyond my courses taught in the San Francisco Bay Area on social media marketing, I am getting more and more requests for either individual, “on site” instruction in Social Media marketing for hi-tech companies or social media consulting. I am available for both Social Media consulting and corporate training. I also work with non-hi-tech companies – any company that can benefit from a robust social media strategy is a great match. After SEO, Social Media has become a major way that customers not only find your company but also bond with your company in a continuing marketing relationship!
Social Media Consulting – Deliverables:
I work with companies nation-wide, but often I consult with companies in the San Francisco Bay Area or Silicon Valley companies on their social media marketing strategies. Because of the Internet, it doesn’t really matter where your company is physically located. What matters is that you want to leverage Social Media Marketing for success, and I can consult with you on your Social Media needs or as your resident Social Media expert. I provide professional Social Media consulting and Social Media corporate training with regard to the following –
- Goal Assessment – what are your Social Media goals? It is to drive web traffic? Is it to get registrations? Is it to get “click-and-buy” actions? Without a clear idea of your goals, you will never know if you succeed.
- Social Media – Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram– these fundamental social media websites can be a great fit for expanding your brand. But they also may be unnecessary. I work with my clients to identify the best social media venues, and to overcome social media guilt; you do not need to do them all – just the ones that really benefit your company.
- Social Media Monitoring – Social Media are a great way to listen to your customers. I can work with you on a monitoring plan in order to listen to your customers, and use Social Media as a means for researching your customers.
- Facebook Consulting – Facebook is the largest social media marketing platform, and I work with you as an expert in Facebook marketing. You may be looking for a Facebook expert in San Francisco, but – again – it doesn’t matter where I am and where you are. I will work as your Facebook marketing consultant, whether you’re in San Francisco, Oakland, Tulsa, Topeka, Kansas… you get the picture – anywhere in the world.
- Blogging – Blogging is the oldest and most mature Social Media opportunity. I can help you set up a blog, and more importantly advise you on what to blog about for maximum traffic. My SEO expertise fits nicely with blogging as well. I believe in blogging and I can help you blog for both SEO and social media marketing success.
- Local Search – Google Local (Google Places) and Yelp are tremendous local search as well as social media opportunities – I can advise you on how best to engage in the local search opportunity, including creating a doable “review marketing strategy” for your Yelp marketing or your marketing on review sites like Google, AirBnB, VRBO, etc.
- YouTube – YouTube has a special relationship with Google, and I can advise you on setting up appropriate Youtube videos as well as a Youtube channel.
I have a complete bio on my professional consulting experience as a social media consultant, so please check that out. Any questions? Please contact me as your potential customers are out there on Facebook and Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram, today!
Social Media Consulting – San Francisco Bay Area
I work with clients all over the world on their Social Media Marketing, but many clients prefer to meet face-to-face. If you are not in the San Francisco Bay Area, San Jose, or Silicon Valley California, don’t worry. I work as a social media expert with many companies on their Social Media needs over the phone and Internet, using the Gotowebinar software to consult with you as if I were your social media expert in your office (whether in the Bay Area or elsewhere). For really large projects, I can even travel! But, that said, if you prefer to meet face to face, and are in the San Francisco Bay Area / San Jose area, we can formulate a great professional Social Media consulting relationship. I hear there’s a Starbucks in nearly every Bay Area city, and in San Francisco, more than one.
San Francisco Factoid
It was not long after the U.S. takeover that prospectors came to the area. In 1848, gold was discovered in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains about 100 miles to the east. The ensuing gold rush became a major part of the San Francisco economy over the next few years. People arrived from throughout the country to try their luck at making it rich. Two people of note in San Francisco history are Levi Strauss, inventor of denim blue jeans; and the sculptor Beniamino Benvenuto Bufano.