I will be teaching online classes via Stanford Continuing Studies this Spring. You can learn more about each training:
SEO: Search Engine Optimization
April 1 – May 3, 2019 – $470
Learn more at https://stanford.io/2SyMPW5
SMM: Social Media Marketing
May 6 – June 7, 2019 – $470
Learn more at https://stanford.io/2T9dE8o
Each class has the following rhythm:
- We have a 1.5 hour live Zoom video meeting each week (see schedule below). That’s one hour of lecture / demonstration with Q&A followed by 1/2 hour of just Q&A. You can participate live via the Zoom video technology. If you can’t make it, don’t worry. All the Zoom videos are recorded, and you can access them during the course. Many people participate live – it’s like being in a classroom, where I can see you, and you can see me and the other participants (via their webcams). However, for busy people, you can get the video recording and then just message me with any questions.
- Each week also have weekly “office hours” by appointment with me, where I meet live with you via Zoom video. We can arrange these to any time you like and these are “on demand” to help course participants get the most out of the course.
- Recorded video. Each week also has pre-recorded videos and some recommended YouTube videos on the topic.
- Online Discussions. Each week has a couple “discussion prompts,” and users chime in by typing in their responses to prompts and issues.
- Required readings. The courses use my books (SEO Fitness Workbook and Social Media Marketing Workbook).
- Quizzes. There are quizzes for each week, to “test your knowledge.”
- Class Project. Persons “going for an A” need to complete the class project; but you can take the course pass/fail or for no credit at all. It’s up to you.
Throughout, we use the CANVAS online learning platform, and you can message me via Canvas, email, telephone, and set up one-on-one help sessions. It’s very much like taking a “face to face” course, only a bit better in that you can attend thru the recordings and you don’t have to physically be at the Stanford Campus.
Schedule: SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Here is the TENTATIVE schedule for the live SEO Zoom sessions. All times are in CALIFORNIA / PACIFIC TIME ZONE.
- Monday, April 1: 3:15 PM – 4:45 PM
- Wednesday, April 10: 3:15 PM – 4:45 PM
- Tuesday, April 16: 3:15 PM – 4:45 PM
- Wednesday, April 24: 6 PM – 7:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 30: 6 PM – 7:30 PM
Schedule: SMM (Social Media Marketing)
Here is the TENTATIVE schedule for the live SMM Zoom sessions. All times are in CALIFORNIA / PACIFIC TIME ZONE.
- Monday, May 6: 3:15 PM – 4:45 PM
- Monday, May 13: 3:15 PM – 4:45 PM
- Tuesday, May 21:3:15 PM – 4:45 PM
- Tuesday, May 28: 8:30 am – 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, June 4: 3:15 PM – 4:45 PM
Got questions? Send me an email or call me at 415-655-1071.